Performing a survey before buying flat can prevent you from making a costly mistake of buying a property that has no use to you. It guarantees that you get what you pay for, which is a lot cheaper than realising that what you have bought is nowhere near the value that you have paid.
Surveyors advise clients on a number of defects of flat which they were uninformed. These included Removal of inside partition walls without Building Regulation approval, Outdated and insecure electrical wiring and gas boilers and water leaks beneath kitchen units, water penetration around windows.
Top 6 Benefits of flat Survey
- Surveying Prevent unexpected repair and maintenance costs.
- Land surveyor Identify and underlying structural issues.
- Surveyor highlights major faults in accessible parts of the building that may affect the value.
- Surveyor highlights urgent problems that need inspecting by a specialist before you sign a contract.
- Land Surveyors provides you technical information on the construction of the property and the materials used.
- Land surveyor provide comments on the condition of the whole block, not just the flat itself.
In summary: Flat survey could save your money and hassle. At the very least it will enable you to be better informed and give you peace of mind.
Shradha Land Surveyors, A leading Land surveying company In Mumbai, India since 20 years. Our rich expertise and knowledge enables us to deliver competent consultancy services across real estate, construction and corporate sectors.
Need advice or survey services?
Shradha Land Surveyors surveys not only highlights any issues or defects regarding the subject flat but we also comment on the condition of the block and communal areas in order to provide our client with a detailed and thorough understanding of their property asset.